01 April, 2007

Yes! My blog has hit 400 posts! This is the 400th post! Celebrating 400 quality posts, since June 2005!

For some reason, for the past week 2-2 has been in a lot of trouble, really. And I don't know why but lets hope the situation improves.

Downloaded and played 9 Dragons. Damn nice. Damn fun. And I better not get addicted. Its so freaking nice.

Shit lah tomorrow got THAM! Say hello to THAM! Good morning boys! Argh I hate to think of it and it pisses me off. And KNNBCCB mastery reviews coming at end of April. Why so early? Huh? ASSHOLIC POLICIES LAH. KNN they do this so exams end earlier and then they're going to teach even more. Bullshit mastery reviews. And CCB, THEY ONLY GIVE 45 MINUTES FOR MATHS AND SCIENCE. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. YOU ALREADY TAKEN AWAY FORMAL MID YEAR EXAMINATIONS. YOU FUCKING MADE IT WORSE BY CALLING IT MASTERY REVIEWS. AND NOW, YOU STILL GIVE ONLY 45 MINUTES FOR A MID YEAR EXAMINATION PAPER? DAMN YOU ASSHOLE WHO THOUGHT OF THIS IDEA. DAMN YOU. DAMN YOU!

Why are my posts so vulgar? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2