07 April, 2007

Ok, so I investigated. And this is what I found.

The very first person to use the name "unknown boy" is Tan Si Hua. That is because the person who posted as SHC and unknown boy share the same IP address. But only the first few messages, such " all religion has the same thing make people good and kind" were posted by him. After that, the asshole started impersonating the original unknown boy and said stupid things such as blah blah blah and "ivan" and "ahahaa". ASSHOLE.

Flowingriversofpain/unnknown boy, your IP address is 121.6.153.79, you shithead. I can report you to the police, but that is to drastic. I can send some viruses to you, now that I have your IP address. Your computer can now be manipulated by me! One more post from you and you will find that you can log in to your MSN to spam me again! AHAHAHA! Haha. Right. I don't know how to send viruses. All I know is that with your IP address, a hacker can send you some viruses. Better fuck off now. Stay, and you will expose yourself even more. Already I know that you're not from Catholic High 2-2 and you're a fucking asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2