21 March, 2007

Wah kao, today got scolded by Mr Goh YH. Ya, but, instead of following the example of immature and ignorant bloggers, I am not going to flame him or blast him. Instead this is what happened. He made the whole class run for talking (I was NOT talking ok?!) So bloody hell, I never talk why must I run? But actually Mr Goh WANTED us to run all along, its just that he needed an excuse, so ok, never mind. Then I walk. Not that I wanted to. I just cannot, maybe. I can run pretty fast for 400m, but not more than that. No stamina. I have phobia of heart attack. So I don't run. But because of me the whole class ran 8 rounds, so my apologies for this. During PE lessons, bloody stupid warm up. I think I should train my sit-ups. Then my push ups and inclined pull ups, before moving on to vertical pull ups. Ok. And yeah I just found out that everyone's 马步 is not standard one. Legs are way too wide, they should only be slightly more than shoulder width, and your feet have to be parallel, both facing the front, it's quite hard, and that's what Brian Wong said. Ok so if thats the case I doubt many, including myself, can do it. (Either your leg muscles not strong enough or you have no balance)

And Mogadishu Somalia is going CRAZY! What the hell lah. Stupid transitional government, and bloody Ethiopians and Ugandans, why can't they live Somalia alone? At least it has less cases of extreme poverty and they have good internet access. Those bloody assholes are trying to bring down Somalia to be as lousy as them, poorly developed shit, under the pretext of "peace-keeping". Enough man, stop bringing pain to the Somali people, go and concentrate on changing your shitty stuff into better stuff instead of bothering the Somali people, seriously.

North Korea abandoning nuclear program! Good! They will receive aid to help the malnourished citizens, who are as thin as the Africans. But in case you don't know, North Korea has a 99% literacy rate, despite their poverty. You may think that it is untrue and nothing but a farce coming from the North Korean authorities, but it actually makes sense, since if the people are not literate, they would not be able to understand North Korean propaganda, and this would hamper the government's authoritarian regime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2