23 March, 2007

Alright. First Ferdinand Mar, then Brian Wong, and now, Daniel Ong! Ok what am I talking about? Religious conversion. Yadda, thats what I'm talking about. In P5 Ferdinand Mar was out spreading Christian stuff in my class and said something like, "Christianity is the true religion. Don't believe in it, and you will go to hell. Believers will all go to heaven." Then, Brian Wong came along last year when I was Sec 1 and said talked the same stuff, and his final words were about the same, "Christianity is the true religion. Don't believe in it, and you will go to hell. Believers will all go to heaven." Then today, Daniel Ong told me, "Christianity is the true religion. Don't believe in it, and you will go to hell. Believers will all go to heaven." Argh! With these three people I discussed about Christianity. I am Buddhist but ok, so I discussed. And all of them, when I discussed with them, were quite persistent. Especially Daniel today. Three people have tried to convert me man! Lucky I have strong willpower. My answer to it is NO! I shall not convert and no matter how many people come to sway me I will continue to stand firm. I know as part of Christianity they have to go about trying to influence them, to get them to convert so that more "people will go to heaven." But by saying this, you are saying that all other religions are a FARCE! I cannot tolerate this. By saying that Christianity is the true religion makes sense because you're Christian, but as a Buddhist myself, I proclaim that Buddhism is the correct religion and I shall not listen to missionaries. I HAVE THE WILLPOWER! I SHALL NOT BE INFLUENCED! (To all my Christian blog readers, no offense, but just as you guys proclaim that Christianity is the true religion, I have the right to proclaim Buddhism is as well. And so do other people of other religions. Religious freedom is guaranteed by the Singapore constitution!)

Wow, some shopping centre in Ang Mo Kio has just opened. Since Sec 1 everyday on the way to CHS I will pass by the place, and saw it build up slowly and surely. Now it's completed! I should visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

1-2